MSY Co Ltd has launched Razer Abyssus V2 gaming mouse in Japan. It will go on sale from September 30, 2016 with price starting from 5,500 Japanese yen. Equipped with an optical sensor of high-performance 5,000dpi, the conventional model has polling rate sensor of 1,000Hz. Body size is 64 × 117 × 38mm (width × depth × height) and weighs 111 grams.
Razer Abyssus V2 specifications are given below.
* Shape can also be used in the left or right hand
* 5,000 DPI optical sensor of genuine
* In-mold rubber side grip
* DPI cycling button
* Three-color lighting
* Four programmable Hyperesponse buttons
* 1,000 Hz Ultrapolling
* 100 IPS / 30 g
* Product Dimensions: Length: 117 mm / 4.6 in, Width: 64 mm / 2.5 in, height: 38 mm / 1.5 in
* Product Weight: 80 g / 0.175 lbs (no cable), 111 g / 0.24 lbs (with cable)
There are four buttons on the Razer Abyssus V2 and it supports windows 7 / 8 / 10 as-well-as Mac OSX 10.8-10.11. The left and right main buttons have button life of 2000 million clicks. So it is clear that it employs a highly durable micro switch and high speed required for the game play.