MSI has released GTX 950 2GD5 OCV2 in Japan at a price of 19,800 yen. It has TDP of 75 watts. Interface selection includes PCI Express 3.0 x16. Interface Dual Link DVI-I, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort and has full support for 2 way SLI. Body size is 170 × 111 × 38mm (width × depth × height) and weighs 374 grams.
Memory of MSI GTX 950 2GD5 OCV2 is GDDR5, bus width is 128bit, capacity is 2GB, clock runs at 6,600MHz. Since it is operable at 75 watts, there is no need to use the referenced 90w power supply for it.
Core clock of MSI GTX 950 2GD5 OCV2 is 1076MHz but can operate at 1253 MHz in boost mode. Other specs include GM206 GPU with 768 grounds of SP.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
* Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
* Predator: In-game video recording.
* Kombustor: built-in DX12 benchmark.
* Supports multi-GPU setups
Military Class 4 Components
* Certified to MIL-STD-810G standards for top stability and quality.
* Built with Hi-c CAP and Solid CAP components.
* New display technology delivers the smoothest gaming experience.
* The synchronization between the display refresh rates and the GPU, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing input lag.
GPU Boost 2.0 Technology
* Ensures the GPU runs at its peak performance and games at their highest frame rate possible.
* Offer new levels of customization including GPU temperature target, overclocking, and unlocked voltage.
April 16, 2016
| Graphic cards