iPod Touch 4.3.2 firmware update for released few days back and we have received an update that the redsnow v0.9.6 can be used to jailbreak iOS 4.3.2. However, keep in mind that this jailbreak is limited to tethered boot only. This means that you will have to boot your iPod Touch in tethered state upon every soft reset or reboot. Ready? Follow the steps given below very carefully:
UPDATE – iPod Touch 4.3.2 Untethered Jailbreak guide is up.
1. First, download iOS 4.3.2 for your iPod Touch (all links are at the bottom of this post) and update your device to the latest version via iTunes.
2. Now, download Redsnow and the start the app. Point it to the iOS 4.3.1 IPSW, not 4.3.2.
3. Select “install cydia”. Click next.
4. Turn your iPod Touch off (press and hold power button and then turn if off). Plug it in before you click next.
5. Now, you will asked to enter into DFU mode. To do that, hold the Power button and while holding it, hold Home button as well. Then, after few second,s release the Power button but keep the Home button pressed. Installation of the IPSW (firmware) will now commence. After the installation, select “Just boot tethered right now”.
That is it. Bravo, you did it.
[iPod Touch 4.3.2 Download links at iphone jailbreak guide] [redsnow ipod touch download]
April 18, 2011
| Apple News